Every day 10am-6pm (last entry 17:30pm)
- Please do not touch the artwork or anything protecting the art. Visitors are asked to refrain from rowdy behavior such as shouting or running. Food and drink, cigarettes (e-cigarettes included) are also not allowed in the Museum.
- Unless otherwise permitted, visitors are asked to refrain from sketching the artworks; the use of flash, selfie sticks, and tripods is also prohibited.
- Unless otherwise permitted, livestreaming and commercial filming are prohibited.
- Backpacks, luggage, full size umbrellas, and strollers should be stored in the lockers upon entering the Museum.
- Please do not bring flammable, explosive, fragile, contaminated, or pungent items to the Museum. For the safety of our visitors and collections, all items entering or leaving the Museum are subject to inspection.
- Children ages six and below do must be accompanied by an adult. Inebriated people or pets are not allowed in the Museum.
- Groups of ten or more should follow on-site regulations and coordinate with staff members.
- The Museum is subject to capacity limits during peak-hour, please cooperate.
Information for Visitors with Disabilities or other Special Needs
- Bund One Art Museum is located at a major historical and heritage building protected at the national level. Due to the building’s landmark status, it is somewhat limited for audiences who need step-free access. For troller and wheelchair users, or others with limited mobility, please contact the Museum in advance (021-63306716), and we will provide services to best suit your accessibility needs.
- To avoid peak-hour, the recommended visit time is Monday-Friday: 10 am-6 pm, or Saturday and Sunday: 4 pm-6 pm (last entry 5:30 pm). Please arrive per your reservation time and contact our staff before entering the Museum.
- Upon arrival, waiting may be mandatory under capacity control.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Upon entering the Museum, please wear face coverings, scan your Shanghai QR Code, and take body temperature measures. Only green code visitors whose body temperature is below 37.3℃ are allowed.
- During your visit, please wear face coverings and exercise social distancing at all times. If you are feeling unwell, please contact the Museum staff as soon as possible.
- Book your tickets online through our official WeChat subscriber account @BundOneArtMuseum, the Museum’s ticket office, or our official ticket platform partners.
- One ticket per visitor (each adult may bring one child below 1.2m for free). Admission to the Museum will be time-ticketed, and there is no differentiation in tickets between weekdays and weekends.
- Discounted tickets are available for students, seniors over 60, and people with disabilities (may be purchased at 1st floor’s ticket office with valid ID).
- All ticket sales are final.
1 Zhongshan East Rd., Huangpu District, Shanghai 200002
Metro: Line 2, Line 10, East Nanjing Road Station
Metro: Line 10, Line 14, Yuyuan Garden Station
Bus: Line 71, Terminal Station
Parking lots: Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, The Bund Underground Parking
Tel: 021-6330 6716